Friday, January 10, 2020

Review: Penguin & Moose by Hannah C Hall


Penguin & Moose by Hannah C. Hall
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb

Penguin has a problem--he doesn't know how to fly. He and his friend, Moose, try everything they can think of to get him airborne: balloons, treetop starts, cocooning like a caterpillar. But no matter how hard they try, Penguin remains firmly on the ground. At the end of the day, a tired and disappointed Penguin realizes that he has something better than the ability to fly--a friend that supports and loves him no matter what. Written by best-selling author Hannah C. Hall, this series debut celebrates the power of friendship. Children are sure to fall in love with the adorable Penguin and Moose



My Review: 

Hannah C Hall’s Penguin & Moose is an adorable children’s book. It tells the story of Penguin wanting to learn to fly with the help from Moose. The two were funny trying to figure out how to make Penguin’s dream to come true. I thought the author did a great job adding in Bible verses that helps children learn lessons that Penguin and Moose learn, as well. Anna Chernyshova did a wonderful job with the illustrations. My children enjoyed looking at the pictures while we read this together.

I am giving Penguin & Moose a very well deserved five plus stars. I highly recommend it.

I received this book from the publisher, but was not required to write a review. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment