Saturday, March 6, 2021

Review: Miriam's Song by Jill Eileen Smith

 


My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Blurb: 

Miriam and her people have prayed for deliverance from the cruel tyranny of Egypt for generations. She believes her brother is the long-awaited answer to their pleas. But how can the exiled prince-turned-shepherd Moses stand against the most powerful man in the world?



My Review: 

Miriam's Song is another fabulous read by Jill Eileen Smith. I have always loved her Biblical fiction and this one is no different. I enjoyed Miriam being brought to life and the author’s vision of how she lived. It was interesting and captivating to see this point of view of Moses. I thought it was a great book to read.

I am giving Miriam's Song four and a half stars. As always, I will be looking forward to more by Jill Eileen Smith in the future. This one is definitely not one to be missed.

I received a paperback copy of Miriam's Song from the publisher. This review is one hundred percent my own honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment