Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Review: My Brother's Keeper Movie

From the writer of A Question of Faith, and written/produced by
Ty Manns, a veteran and father of active duty sons 

Features important, hopeful messages on the reality of PTSD in returning war veterans

Features:
Keshia Knight Pulliam (The Cosby Show)
T.C. Stallings (War Room, A Question of Faith)
Joey Lawrence (Melissa and Joey)
Robert Ri’chard (One on One)

Trailer: https://mbkfilm.com/?vid=YXhoafnfj3


Go see MY BROTHER’S KEEPER when it comes out in theaters or host the film at your church through the Faith Content Network


Giveaway: One digital code (only valid for winners in North America). 

(Note: The code will be available once the film is released on home entertainment, so please stay tuned!)

Please leave a comment with your email address, so you can be contacted if you win.

Winner will be chosen on March 22, 2021.

Good Luck!


My Review

I found My Brother’s Keeper to be a really good movie.  Army SFC Travis Fox experiences a lot of trauma when his unit is killed. He returns to his hometown to gets things settled at home. He then has to deal with his post traumatic stress disorder. He, also, has a lot of bitterness and anger. Luckily, he receives the assistance of a church counselor that helps him see the beauty and faith of God. I enjoyed watching to see if he would be able to cope with his emotions and the past. I really felt connected to Travis and was hoping he would go towards God and feel the love and peace that he so desperately needed. 

I am giving My Brother’s Keeper four and a half out of five stars. I highly recommend it for viewers who are experiencing PTSD or know someone who is experiencing it. 


Disclosure:

 Many thanks to Collide Distribution for providing this product/product information for review. Opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation. I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post.

No comments:

Post a Comment