Friday, February 2, 2018

Review: A Song Unheard by Roseanne M White


Blurb (from Amazon):

Willa Forsythe is both a violin prodigy and top-notch thief, which makes her the perfect choice for a crucial task at the outset of World War I--to steal a cypher from a famous violinist currently in Wales. 

Lukas De Wilde has enjoyed the life of fame he's won--until now, when being recognized nearly gets him killed. Everyone wants the key to his father's work as a cryptologist. And Lukas fears that his mother and sister, who have vanished in the wake of the German invasion of Belgium, will pay the price. The only light he finds is meeting the intriguing Willa Forsythe.

But danger presses in from every side, and Willa knows what Lukas doesn't--that she must betray him and find that cypher, or her own family will pay the price as surely as his has.




My Review: 

A Song Unheard is book two from the Shadows Over England series. Roseanna M White has yet again crafted a great historical novel. I enjoyed this one as much as I did the first of the series. I loved Willa and felt a connection to her from the beginning. The details of the book were for so vivid, I felt like I could just hear her playing. Loved it!

I give A Song Unheard 4 ½ stars and look forward to the next installment from this series. 
Highly recommended.

I received this book from the author, but was not required to write a review. This review is 100% my own honest opinion. 





Follow me on BloglovinFacebookPinterestTwitter, GFC or Email

1 comment: