Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Review: The View from Rainshadow Bay by Colleen Coble


Blurb (from Amazon):

After her husband, Jack, dies in a climbing incident, Shauna has only her five-year-old son and her helicopter charter business to live for. Every day is a struggle to make ends meet and she lives in constant fear of losing even more than she already has.
When her business partner is murdered, his final words convince Shauna that she’s in danger too. But where can she turn? Zach Bannister was her husband’s best friend and is the person she blames for his death. She’s barely spoken to him since. But right now he seems her only hope for protecting her son.
Zach is only too happy to assuage his guilt over Jack’s death by helping Shauna any way he can. But there are secrets involved dating back to Shauna’s childhood that more than one person would prefer to stay hidden.
In The View from Rainshadow Bay, suspense, danger, and a longing to love again ignite amid the gorgeous lavender fields of Washington State.



My Review: 

The View from Rainshadow Bay is the first installment to Colleen Coble’s exciting whole new series, Lavender Tides. I thought it was pretty good. The action, adventure, mystery and suspense made it hard to put the book down. I did find the story to be somewhat predictable, I did enjoyed it. I would give the book 4 stars and would recommend it. I cannot wait to read the next book in the Lavender Tides series.

I received this book from the publisher, but was not required to write a review. This review is 100% my own honest opinion. 





Follow me on BloglovinFacebookPinterestTwitter, GFC or Email

No comments:

Post a Comment