Saturday, July 11, 2020

Review: An Appalachian Summer by Ann H Gabhart


An Appalachian Summer 
by Ann H Gabhart


Blurb: 

In 1933, most people are focused on the Great Depression but all Piper Danson can think about is how to get out of being a debutante and marrying Braxton Crandall. In an act of defiance, Piper volunteers as a frontier nursing courier in the Appalachian Mountains where adventure awaits.



My Review: 

I adored Ann H Gabhart’s An Appalachian Summer. She is such a wonderful storyteller of the historical Appalachian Mountains. It was entertaining to see what it was like for the people during the Great Depression. I loved Piper right from the start and admired her courage and bravery throughout the book. I had no problem reading it all in one sitting.

I am giving An Appalachian Summer four and a half stars. I hope there will be more Appalachian stories releasing in the near future by Miss Gabhart. This one was great.

I received this book from the publisher. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment