Sunday, July 12, 2020

Review: A Bride of Convenience by Jody Hedlund

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb: 

Upon discovering an abandoned baby, Pastor Abe Merivale joins efforts with Zoe Hart, one of the newly arrived bride-ship women, to care for the infant. With mounting pressure to find the baby a home, Abe offers his hand as Zoe's groom. But after a hasty wedding, they soon realize their marriage of convenience is not so convenient after all.



My Review: 

A Bride of Convenience, the third book from Jody Hedlund’s series, The Bride Ships. I have loved the previous two books in the series, and this one is probably my favorite. Abe and Zoe’s story was wonderful and entertaining. I never knew what was going to happen between the two. I had to read the whole book in one sitting to find out.

I am giving A Bride of Convenience a very well deserved five plus stars. I highly recommend it for readers who enjoy clean and inspiring historical romance.

I received this book from the publisher. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment