Friday, July 3, 2020

Review: The Key to Everything by Valerie Fraser Luesse

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Blurb: 

After WWII and a family tragedy, Peyton Cabot seeks connection with his troubled veteran father by retracing the trip he'd taken from Savannah to Key West at the same age. The adventure forces Peyton to come to terms with his identity and decide how much he's willing to risk for the girl he loves.



My Review: 

I have read Valerie Fraser Luesse’s previous books and The Key to Everything is by far my favorite to date. I loved reading Peyton’s story. It was great watching him grow as a person throughout his journey and adventure. It was learning some valuable lessons within its pages. It is all around a beautiful and heartwarming tale.

I am giving The Key to Everything four and a half stars. I would love to read more like this one by Valerie Fraser Luesse in the future.

I received this book from the publisher. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment