Saturday, July 11, 2020

Review: A Reckless Love by Beth White




My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb: 

On the trail of an elusive enemy, cynical, war-damaged lawman Zane Sager crosses paths once more with Aurora Daughtry, the vivacious Mississippi belle he once admired from a distance. As his defenses start to crumble, the criminal he's been pursuing reminds him that that no one he loves is safe. Ever.



My Review: 

A Reckless Love gives me another reason why Beth White is becoming one of my must read authors. Though, I am sad to say goodbye to the Daughtry House series. I have adored getting to know this family in the previous books and this one does not disappoint. Aurora is probably my favorite of the sisters and it was fun reading the scenes with Zane. Such an entertaining and delightful read. I loved every single page.

A Reckless Love gets a very well deserved five plus stars. I highly recommend it for readers who enjoy clean historical romance.

I received this book from the publisher. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment