Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Review: Ellie Claire Art Journals


I am excited to have the opportunity to review 
THREE Ellie Claire Art Journals today.

I will start with 

Illuminate Your Story Journal


I love the beautiful embossed cover, with a handy pen loop, bookmark, and elastic band closure. The back cover has a nice pocket for keepsakes. The size is 6x8 inches. It has a step by step instructions as to how to create the alphabet in a gorgeous style. The following page after each letter has lines one could use for writing and journaling. There is, also, an inspirational message on these pages. These messages could be a Bible passage, such as, 1 Peter 5:7, or inspiration from a well known person, including Billy Graham or Laura Ingalls Wilder. The pages are thick and I personally did not experience any bleed through. 

UPDATE: Apparently, this one is especially appealing for a nine year old girl. My daughter found my copy and took off with it to keep in her room. 



Next is, 

Faith and Lettering Journal.

I enjoyed the embossed lettering and pictures on the cover. This one includes a pen loop, as well. The size is 7x9 inches. It has a variety of uses and pages. There are pages with a beautiful picture incorporating an inspiring message, including my favorite, The Lord is near the Brokenhearted. Psalm 34:18. Other pages have lines for writing down thoughts or with designs that one could recreate in the space provided, and sections for different styles of the alphabet. Again, the pages are thick enough where I did not experience bleed through.



Finally, is probably my favorite of the three journals reviewed, 

The Illustrated Word: An Illuminated Bible Coloring Journal.

Like the other journals, I loved the colorful embossed hard cover. The size is slightly over 7x9 inches. It is pretty simple with a left hand page lined for writing, right page with a design for coloring, and following two pages lined for additional writing. The pages are thick enough that I did not personally experience bleed through.



I must say I did not know what to expect and I am pretty impressed with these journals. To be honest, I have not ever used a journal. After receiving these three, that will now changed. They would make wonderful gifts. I highly highly recommend them!

No comments:

Post a Comment