Saturday, November 17, 2018

Review: My Heart Belongs in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania: Clarissa's Conflict by Murray Pura


Blurb (from Amazon):

When War Reaches Clarissa’s Back Door, the Trustworthy Become Even Fewer.

Journey into Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, of 1863 where Clarissa Avery Ross lives a full life. By day she is the daughter of a respectable shoemaker being courted by seminary student Kyle Forrester. But by night she is a conductor on the Underground Railroad, working with a mysterious man called Liberty. She would like to share her work with Kyle, but he refuses to enlist when the war breaks out. How can she remain true to a man being labeled a coward? When the war comes to her back door in an epic battle, the greatest challenges to her faith and love are yet to come.




My Review: 

I believe My Heart Belongs in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania: Clarissa’s Conflict is my favorite that I have read from the My Heart Belongs in series. It has everything that I love to read most – history, strong heroine, action, romance, adventure and faith. I had no problem what so ever to keep turning the pages to see what would happen next. 

I give My Heart Belongs in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania: Clarissa’s Conflict a well deserved five plus stars. 

I highly recommend it!

I received this book from the publisher. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment