Saturday, June 22, 2019

Review: A Reluctant Belle by Beth White

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb: 

With the Civil War over, Mississippi Belle Joelle Daughtry wants to establish a school to teach freed slaves. But she might have to form an alliance with her childhood nemesis and reveal her deepest secret to make changes in her worldand her heart.


My Review: 

Reluctant Belle is the second installment from Beth White’s fabulous series, Daughtry House. I loved the first book, A Rebel Heart, and this one does not disappoint. I enjoyed Joelle’s story, especially when she was with Schuyler. They were fun together with their constant bickering.

I give Reluctant Belle a well deserved five plus stars. I can not wait to read the third book in the Daughtry House series. I highly recommend this one to readers who enjoy clean, inspirational historical fiction.

Great read!

I received this book from the publisher. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment