Saturday, June 15, 2019

Review: A Reluctant Bride by Jody Hedlund


My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb: 

After facing desperate heartache and loss, Mercy agrees to escape a bleak future in London and join a bride ship. Wealthy and titled, Joseph leaves home and takes to the sea as the ships surgeon to escape the pain of losing his family. He has no intention of settling down, but when Mercy becomes his assistant, they must fight against a forbidden love.



My Review: 

It is so exciting to read Jody Hedlund's first book from her new Bride Ships series. I loved Mercy from the start. Her bravery and courage made her a fabulous character. It was great watching her friendship with Joseph grow. 

I am giving A Reluctant Bride a well deserved five plus stars. I can not wait to get my hands on the second installment, The Runaway Bride, in 2020. I highly recommend this one. 

I received this book from the author, but was not required to write a review. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment