Thursday, September 23, 2021

Movie Review: Courageous Legacy


THE MOVIE YOU LOVE, AT A WHOLE NEW LEVEL
  

Ten years ago this fall, COURAGEOUS opened in theaters across the world. Filled with heart-pounding action, laugh-out-loud humor, and powerful inspiration,  COURAGEOUS has entertained and impacted families across the globe for the past  decade.  

Now, from the Kendrick Brothers, creators of the No. 1 box-office movie WAR  ROOM and OVERCOMER, comes COURAGEOUS LEGACY, the remastered, special-edition  release for a new generation. This updated version of the film includes an enhanced  look and sound along with impact stories, new scenes, and a new bonus ending you  don’t want to miss! Mark your calendars, gather your friends, and spread the word. It’s time to head back to the theaters!  
Watch the Trailer HERE 

View the Heart Of Courageous Legacy video HERE 

Download the Resolution HERE for free!
This is a great way for fathers to take the next step and make a commitment to their wives and children.  

Watch another fun video from the Kendrick Brothers HERE

Go see COURAGEOUS LEGACY in theaters
THIS WEEKEND, starting Friday,  September 24th!  

Buy Links:

Buy Tickets Here: https://tickets.courageousthemovie.com/  Official Website: https://www.courageousthemovie.com/ 


Giveaway:

2 free Fandango codes to see Courageous Legacy in theaters. Leave a comment below and tell me why you want to see this movie. Don't forget to leave your email so I can contact you if you win.

Note: This giveaway is limited to the US only. Winner will be chosen on Monday, September 27th.  



My Review:

I was excited to have the opportunity to have a chance at watching Courageous Legacy. This is the first time I have had the pleasure of watching any of the movies from the Courageous series. After watching this one, I have no idea why that is. It was full of faith and inspiration. There is a diverse group of characters and actors that any movie watcher will be able to connect with and relate to. There were some scenes that made me laugh and some that made me cry.  

I am giving Courageous Legacy a very well deserved five plus stars. I highly recommend it for all families to watch it on a movie night. I loved it and hope to watch it again in the future. I definitely believe it is a must see and not to be missed.

I received a prescreening of Courageous Legacy from Momentum Influencers, but was not required to write a positive review. This review is one hundred percent my own honest opinion.


Disclosure:  

Many thanks to Sony Pictures for providing this product/product information for review. Opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation. I did receive the product in exchange for this review and post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment