Friday, September 3, 2021

Review: I Walked With Jesus by Kathryn Elizabeth Jones


My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb: 

Have you ever felt like one of the least of these?
What do you know of the woman at the well? What led her to the well that day - the exact day Jesus would be there? What of the lepers, the blind man, the woman who dried Jesus' feet with her hair? What of the Centurion who said at the cross, "Surely this was the Son of God”?

Stories of Jesus. You have heard them since you were young. But what about the parts that you’ve never heard?

The stories that need to be told? The stories you need to hear?


My Review: 

I Walked With Jesus: New Testament Stories of Faith and Healing From the Least of These is a collection of stories based on Biblical text from the New Testament. I loved seeing these stories come to life. I thought the author did a fantastic job making me feel as though I was transported back in time to see how they all lived. Such an inspiring and faith filled book. I enjoyed every single page.

I had the pleasure of listening to the audio version of I Walked With Jesus: New Testament Stories of Faith and Healing From the Least of These. Narrator Krista Nicely did a wonderful job bringing this book to life. I loved her performance and was so easy to continue to listen all the way through.

I Walked With Jesus: New Testament Stories of Faith and Healing From the Least of These will be getting a very well deserved five plus stars. I highly recommend it for readers who enjoy reading Biblical Fiction. I would love to read more by Kathryn Elizabeth Jones in the future.

I received an audio copy of a I Walked With Jesus: New Testament Stories of Faith and Healing From the Least of These from the publisher, but was not required to write a positive review. This review is one hundred percent my own honest opinion.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the review. Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you.

    ReplyDelete