Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Reivew: In the Doctor's Arms by Carol Ross


My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Blurb:

Can he stop the one who got away—

from getting away again?

Everyone in her Alaskan town hopes Iris James is back for good. Including Dr. Flynn Ramsey, who stole her heart when they were awkward teenagers. She realizes he’s planning an encore, but a prestigious job in Washington, DC, is calling to her. Only, ever since their kiss at her brother’s wedding, Iris isn’t sure about anything. Except her reignited feelings for Flynn…
 




My Review:

In the Doctor’s Arms is the sixth installment from Carol Ross’s series, Seasons of Alaska. I have not read the previous books in the series and did not feel lost by not reading them. So, in my opinion, this book can be read as a stand alone. However, I would love to go and read them to see what had happened prior.
I enjoyed In the Doctor’s Arms. Iris and Flynn’s story is so sweet and heartwarming. I loved their chemistry together. I found myself giggling at some scenes. There was an element of suspense added to the plot that really made me want to find out what would happen on the following pages. I had no problem reading this book in one sitting.
I am giving In the Doctor’s Arms four and a half stars. I recommend it for readers who love a well written clean and sweet romance.
I received this book from the publisher. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment