Monday, March 11, 2019

Review: American Omens: The Coming Fight for Faith by Travis Thrasher


My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Blurb: 

In this taut thriller that depicts a future where belief is dangerous, faith is deemed hatred, and a group of powerful elite keeps watch, the Reckoner has come to wake up America.
The year is 2038 and Cheyenne Burne is a brilliant young programmer working for Acatour, the world's top technology firm. Her father converts to Christianity, and he suddenly disappears without a trace. When a stranger hands Cheyenne a coded message that sends her on a collision course with a clandestine group of believers, she must put her life in the hands of those following a man known only as the Reckoner. He claims he wants to bring back true faith in Christ to America and also reveal the forces behind the disappearances of the many renowned people who publicly declared their Christian faith.

Operating in the shadows and living off the grid, this mysterious prophet assembles a ragtag team--including a former bookseller whose store was shut down for selling prohibited books--to help him take the battle for transparency to the top. With a ruthless FBI agent closing in, can Cheyenne and the others expose the truth and lead a return to God in America before it's too late?




My Review: 

American Omens: The Coming Fight for Faith is a fabulous book. This fictional story is what I fear will become reality in the years to come. That is the reason why I think why this book could be one of the scariest thrillers I have read in a long time. 

American Omens: The Coming Fight for Faith is getting a very well deserved five plus stars from me. 

I highly recommend this book for all readers. 

I received this book from the publisher, but was not required to write a review. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment