Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Review: Light from Distant Stars by Shawn Smucker


My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb: 

When Cohen Marah steps over the body of his dead father on a cold spring morning, he steps into a labyrinth of memory. In the week that follows, he must confront his traumatic past, a violent present, and the most frightening question of all-did he kill his father?



My Review: 

Light from Distant Stars is my first introduction to Shawn Smucker's writing. I have not read anything by him before and that will now change. I thought this one was a beautiful story. I was not sure at first what to expect but I was quickly captivated. I did not want to put the book down until I was done.

I give Light from Distant Stars five stars. I can not wait to read more by this author in the future.

I received this book from the publisher, but was not required to write a review. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment