Saturday, July 20, 2019

Review: The Express Bride by Kimberley Woodhouse




My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Blurb:

The Wilderness Is a Great Place to Hide

Jacqueline Rivers manages a Pony Express station in 1860 Utah territory after her father’s death. There are daily stresses placed on her in this unconventional role—and now a government official is asking her to sniff out counterfeiters. When Elijah Johnson passes through on the stage while on an exhausting quest to find his boss’s heir, he doesn’t want to leave the beguiling station manager. In fact, he may never leave when caught in the crossfire of the territory’s criminal activities. Jackie can’t decide if Elijah is friend or foe. Can she remain strong when secrets of the past and present are finally unearthed?




My Review: 

The Express Bride is another fabulous addition to the Daughters of the Mayflower. This story involves the Pony Express. I found the books to be fun and engaging. It is not long and I had no problem having it read in just a few hours.

I give The Express Bride four and a half stars. I recommend it for readers who love clean, historical fiction. I loved it and believe it should not be missed.

I received this book from the publisher, but was not required to write a review. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment