Monday, July 1, 2019

Review: The Women Who Met Jesus by Dorothy Valcarcel




My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb: 

Just like us, the women of New Testament times were ambitious, worried, broken, lonely, insecure, and unfulfilled. Discover the powerful stories of their encounters with the perfect, unconditional love of the Savior. Rather than trivializing their problems or ignoring women, Jesus responded to their deepest needs with compassion, reminding them of their value and transforming their past, present, and future. Let this engaging book introduce you to the man who loves women like no other.



My Review: 

The Women Who Met Jesus: New Testament Stories of Lives Transformed by the Savior is a wonderful read. I was inspired by all of the chapters that spotlight different women, such as, the broken, the flawed and the empty. Each chapter includes: scripture, a story, A Time for Reflections, Exploration, Inspiration, and Affirmations.

The Women Who Met Jesus would make a fabulous gift for any woman, especially for those who are seeking inspiration and faith. I am giving it five plus stars.

I received this book from the publisher, but was not required to write a review. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment