Saturday, July 13, 2019

Review: My Name Is Sam ... and Heaven Is Still Shining Through by Joe Siccardi

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb: 

Sit down with a cup of coffee or a nice wine and visit with Sam as she shares a lifetime of memories in this new Christian-themed fictional memoir. My Name Is Sam … and Heaven Is Still Shining Through is a follow-up to the breakout novella, Heaven Shining Through. It introduces Sam (Samantha), her family and friends in more detail than the original, and picks up where the novella left off. I hope readers get to know Sam as a friend, a life long friend. Share her life … complete with some drama, some humor, some heart tugs. Just a free-willed suburban Jersey girl trying to figure out this journey called life with the presence of God in an ordinary life as the underlying theme.



My Review: 

My Name Is Sam ... and Heaven Is Still Shining Through is another fabulous read by Joe Siccardi. This is a Christian based fictional memoir about Sam and her life struggles. It is quite an emotional but yet inspiring journey. I enjoyed getting to know Sam and seeing how she was able to cope with her life struggles.
I give My Name Is Sam ... and Heaven Is Still Shining Through five plus stars. I highly recommend Sam's story to others readers. I loved it!
I received this book from the author, but was not required to write a review. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment