Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Review: A Distance Too Grand by Regina Scott

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Blurb: 

When a spunky photographer wrangles her way onto an 1871 survey crew of the Grand Canyon she thinks nothing can stand in her way. But her mind changes when she finds out she'll be working alongside the one man she doesn't want to fall in love with.



My Review: 

A Distance Too Grand is the first installment to the American Wonders Collection by Regina Scott. I enjoyed Meg and Ben’s story. It was sweet and heartwarming. I reading about their adventures and learning some history of photography. They, also, get themselves into some danger, mystery and suspense. I love the power of faith and inspiration.

A Distance Too Grand gets four and a half stars from me. I highly recommend this beautiful and clean read.

I received this book from the publisher. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment