Monday, October 14, 2019

Review: Hope's Highest Mountain by Misty M. Beller

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Blurb: 

On her way to deliver vaccines to a mining town in the Montana Territory, Ingrid Chastain never anticipated a terrible accident would leave her alone and badly injured in the wilderness. When rescue comes in the form of a mysterious mountain man, she's hesitant to trust him, but the journey ahead will change their lives more than they could have known.



My Review: 

Hope's Highest Mountain begins the new series, Hearts of Montana. I have loved the every one of Misty M Beller’s books and I believe this one is by far my favorite. I loved how she vividly detailed the time period and setting. I felt like I was right there with Ingrid and Micah.

I would give Hope’s Highest Mountain one hundred if I could. I highly, highly recommend this book for readers who enjoy well written and clean historical fiction.


I received this book from the publisher. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment