Sunday, October 27, 2019

Review: Keeping Her Close: A Clean Romance by Carol Ross

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb: 

Hired to protect her

…unable to resist her
The job sounds simple: teach a businessman’s daughter how to stay safe. But former navy SEAL turned bodyguard Kyle Frasier has a personal motive, too. Harper Jansen is his late best friend’s fiancée. Loyalty demands he protect her, not that Harper looks in need of rescuing. In fact, it’s Kyle who needs help—balancing duty with his desire to build a life with the one woman he shouldn’t want…



My Review: 

Keeping Her Close is the third installment from A Pacific Cove Romance series by Carol Ross. This is the first book I have read by Carol Ross. She has earned herself a new fan. I loved this sweet and heartwarming romance. I enjoyed getting to know Harper and Kyle. They were so entertaining together. I found myself laughing at some scenes.
I am giving Keeping Her Close five plus stars. I would love other books in A Pacific Cove Romance series.
I received this book from the publisher. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment