Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Review: The Horse of My Dreams: True Stories of the Horses We Love

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb:

Where do we turn when work is draining, a friend lets us down, or we can't take any more news stories or political controversies? We turn to animals. We watch and share heartwarming videos of animals and the people who love them. For over a decade, Callie Smith Grant has been helping people celebrate our animal friends with her delightful collections of stories, and she's back with more true stories for horse lovers.

With contributions from both well-known and up-and-coming writers, this heartwarming collection is the perfect way for animal lovers to decompress and remember God's good gift to us in the majestic, calming, inspiring, and even silly horses he created. Horse owners, horse lovers, and horse dreamers will adore these uplifting true stories.




My Review: 


The Horse of My Dreams: True Stories of the Horses We Love is a collection of over thirty short stories. These stories are written by various people that include authors and other professionals, who tell about their beloved horses, ponies and even donkeys. I found this collection to be a fun, entertaining, and heartwarming read. I have to admit, I teared up a couple of times and laughed out loud at other times.

I give The Horse of My Dreams: True Stories of the Horses We Love a well deserved five plus stars. I highly recommend it for horse enthusiasts of all ages – young and old.

I received this book from the publisher. This review is 100%my own honest opinion.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment