Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Review: God Made Boys and Girls by Marty Machowski

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb: 

In God Made Boys and Girls by Marty Machowski, Maya is playing football during recess with the boys and she can play better than any of them. In jealousy, Lucas tells her that if she continues to play with boys then she will become a boy! The children's teacher Mr. Ramirez makes a point to explain to children that their gender is a gift from the God who makes them and loves them and provides biblical truth that illustrates how we are all made in the image of God as either male or female.



My Review: 

God Made Boys and Girls: Helping Children Understand the Gift of Gender is a great reminder for us all – young and old. I loved the beautiful and vibrant pictures that helps get a very important message across. I really enjoyed reading it with my children and have them ask questions.

I am giving God Made Boys and Girls: Helping Children Understand the Gift of Gender five stars. I would recommend it for all parents of young children.

I received this book from the publisher. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment