Thursday, November 14, 2019

Review: Why Do We Say Good Night? by Champ Thornton

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb: 


Going to bed and turning out the light can be a hard time for many children. Award-winning author Champ Thornton wrote this beautifully designed and illustrated book to help parents comfort their children with three truths about God. As a mother and her little daughter talk, they remember together that God made the night, he sees in the dark, and he watches over them just like a shepherd protects his sheep. Children and parents will want to start a new nighttime tradition of reading together about why we can say that the night is good.

In this important, engaging children's book, parents can bring comfort and encouragement to their children, reminding them Jesus is near.




My Review: 

Why Do We Say Good Night? is a wonderful Children's book. The vibrant illustrations are great to capture any little ones attention. It is just a delightful little story. It has a wonderful message of faith and God that we all could be reminded of and learn.

Why Do We Say Good Night? is getting five plus stars from me. My children and loved every single page and believe that other families would too.

Five Stars.

I received this book from the publisher. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment