Monday, November 18, 2019

Review: God Made Me Unique by Joni and Friends

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb: 

God Made Me Uniquehelps parents and caregivers teach children that God creates every person in the image of God and each individual has tremendous value, regardless of his or her appearance or abilities. The story is set in a classroom where a new student is introduced who has a disability and his classmates learn to ask questions and gain an understanding about their new friend. This book will help eliminate fear and misconceptions about those who have special needs and emphasizes that every person deserves to be treated with kindness and respect. The back of the book has additional information and resources to equip parents to talk with their children about this important subject



My Review: 

God Made Me Unique: Helping Children See Value in Every Person is a very important read for all children (and for many adults, as well). It has some great lessons to learn that we all could learn from.
God Made Me Unique: Helping Children See Value in Every Person is a fabulous read. Even though it is a children’s book, I highly recommend it for all ages! I would give it one hundred stars if I could.
I received this from the publisher. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment