Sunday, January 16, 2022

Movie Review: Redeeming Love

REDEEMING LOVE

Coming to theaters January 21, 2022!

REDEEMING LOVE is a life-changing story of the
power of unconditional and all-consuming 
love

You and your friends will walk away impacted by the
perfect, relentless love of the Father a
fter watching the film.

Get your tickets HERE!



Synopsis: 

Based on the bestselling novel by Francine Rivers, REDEEMING LOVE is a powerful story of relentless love and perseverance as a young couple’s relationship clashes with the harsh realities of the California Gold Rush of 1850.

Angel expects only pain from those around her. Sold into prostitution as a child, Angel survives with hatred towards herself and the men that use her. She meets Michael Hosea, a farmer who believes God wants Angel to be his wife. Dire circumstances force Angel to accept his proposal, but when Michael defies her bitter expectations, her wounded heart begins to mend.

As Angel encounters a love unlike. 


My Review: 

I was eager to have the opportunity to watch the upcoming move, Redeeming Love. I enjoyed the book years ago and was excited to find out that it was being into a movie. I was far from being disappointed. I liked seeing the book come to life. The actors did a great job portraying the characters. I think I enjoyed the movie even more than the book. I loved it.

I am giving Redeeming Love a very well deserved five plus stars. I highly recommend it for movie lovers who enjoy watching historical films with a lesson of having second chances, unconditional love, the power of forgiveness, and the beauty of having hope. I thought it was a beautiful story to watch on screen. 

I received an early screener link to view Redeeming Love for purposes, but was not required to write a positive review. This review is one hundred percent my own honest opinion.

2 comments:

  1. Good to know it's good! I've been afraid they'll ruin the story. I'll be going to see it on Friday, hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a trailer of this movie the other day in the movie theater when I went to see a movie. It looks like a really good movie.

    ReplyDelete