Sunday, January 2, 2022

Review: Christmas in Briarwood by M.K. McClintock

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb: 

During a season of hope and healing, two souls find an unexpected gift in love.

Set against the backdrop of the Hawk's Peak Ranch and the town of Briarwood, the Gallagher family's generosity and love have permeated the lives of all those around them. This Christmas, Rachel Watson and Julian Frank discover that with the help of new friends and a special holiday wish, they can let go of their pasts and risk their wounded hearts.

A beautiful, frontier holiday romance, Christmas in Briarwood is another heartwarming installment in the award-winning series that has delighted readers with tales of adventure, family, love, and hope.



My Review: 

Christmas in Briarwood is a novella from MK McClintock’s Montana Gallaghers series. What a heartwarming and charming little tale. I loved catching up with the characters from the previous books in the series and taking another trip to Hawk's Peak Ranch. It was a beautiful story of having hope, learning how to heal and moving forward. I was inspired with reading Rachel and Julian’s tale. I was able to find comfort in reading it and able to relate them to my own current situation. I loved it.

I am giving Christmas in Briarwood a very well deserved five plus stars. I highly recommend it for readers who enjoy reading clean and sweet historical romance. As always, I will be looking forward to reading more by MK McClintock in the future. She never disappoints with her books.

I received a paperback copy of Christmas in Briarwood from the author, but was not required to write a positive review. This review is one hundred percent my own honest opinion


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment