Thursday, January 27, 2022

Review: Hometown Hero by Merrillee Whren



My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb: 

Zach Dawson is dealing with the loss of his football career, his latest love, and the one thing he can’t talk about, when he returns to Kellersburg, Ohio, his hometown. He’s trying to get his life back on track by helping with a charitable endeavor.

Maisey Norberg’s life is turned upside down when she learns that Zach is back in town. She’s been his biggest fan since she was six and he was fourteen. Are her feelings the remnants of a childhood crush on the boy down the street or something grown up?

Zach and Maisey are thrown together for The Twelve Dogs of Christmas documentary as they help a philanthropist give deserving children a dog. Will this shared experience help them find true love?



My Review: 

Hometown Hero is the fifth installment from Merrillee Whren’s Kellersburg series. I had the pleasure of reading the previous books in the series and was excited to have the opportunity to read this one. I was far from being disappointed. I thought it was a great read. I loved going back to visiting Kellersburg, Ohio again and getting to know Zach and Maisey. They were a fun and delightful duo. I really enjoyed this story.

Hometown Hero will be getting a very well deserved five plus stars from me. I highly recommend it for readers who enjoy reading clean romance. As always, I look forward to reading more by Merrillee Whren.

I received a digital copy of Hometown Hero from Merrillee Whren but was not required to write a positive review. This review is one hundred percent my own honest opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment