Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Review: To Treasure an Heiress by Roseanna M White


My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb:

Beth Tremayne has always been drawn to adventure. During her childhood, she fed that desire by exploring every inch of the Isles of Scilly. As an adolescent, she dreamed of love in London's ballrooms. Now, stumbling across an old map on her family's property, she's found more adventure than she ever craved in the hunt for pirate treasure. Unfortunately, Beth can't escape the attentions of her family's guest, Lord Sheridan.

Sheridan has spent years pursuing whatever archaeological interests caught his imagination. And when he discovers that Beth's search connects with one of his favorite pirates of history, he can't help getting involved. Plus, he finds her irresistible, even though she insists he stole a prized possession of hers.

As they work together following different clues and drawing closer to danger, they start to piece together a story of tragic love and piratical adventure. But the true surprise is the treasure they discover in each other.

My Review: 
My To Treasure an Heiress is the second installment from Roseanna M White’s series, The Secrets of the Isles. I had the pleasure of reading the first book, The Nature of a Lady. I really enjoyed that one and could not possibly think this one would be even better read. I have to admit that I was wrong. This one is by far my favorite I have read by this author to date. I adored Beth and Sheridan as a duo. They made a great team together as they try to solve the mystery. This is one of those books that are not easily predictable and made me to keep reading until I was finished. I had no problem reading the whole book in one sitting.

I am giving To Treasure an Heiress a very well deserved five plus stars. I highly recommend it for readers who enjoy reading clean historical romance. I look forward to the next book from The Secrets of the Isles series.

I received a copy of To Treasure an Heiress from the publisher, but was not required to write a positive review. This review is one hundred percent my own honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment