Thursday, January 31, 2019

Review: Camp Club Girls: Bailey by Linda Carlblom


Camp Club Girls: Bailey by Linda Carlblom
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb: 

What's the meaning of the mysterious messages beneath shaggy sheep coats at the Curly Q ranch?  The Camp Club Girls are determined to uncover the clues as they investigate a strange string of events. Will the girls discover the whereabouts of eccentric millionaire Marshall Gonzalez?

Why are wild elk running amok in Estes Park?  During a stay at the historic Stanley Hotel, Bailey and Kate encounter out-of-control stampedes that put the townsfolk and tourists in danger. Will the Camp Club Girls uncover the reason behind the unusual elk behavior before someone gets hurt?

Are the rumors surrounding a valuable turquoise mine true? When Bailey and Elizabeth travel to a Native American village in New Mexico to help out a distant cousin and her children in their pottery shop during the busy tourist season, mysterious rumors begin to stir. The Camp Club Girls have their suspicions about rightful ownership of the mine, but will they be able to prove it?

Who's responsible for the peril at Mermaid Park?  When Bailey and Sydney are invited to spend part of the summer with Bailey’s grandmother in Florida, both girls are fascinated by the local attraction—Mermaid Park. When curious and frightening events begin to take place, will the Camp Club Girls solve the mystery and save the park before time runs out?




My Review: 

Camp Club Girls: Bailey is a fun collection of four mysteries. They include:
Camp Club Girls: Bailey’s Estes Park Excitement
Camp Club Girls: Bailey’s Peoria Problem
Camp Club Girls: Bailey and the Santa Fe Secret
Camp Club Girls: Bailey and the Florida Mermaid Park Mystery

I enjoyed every one of these quick stories. I found Bailey and her friends to be inspiring and great role models for young girls. I would not have any problem handing this book over to my nine year old daughter and allow her to read it. I would love to get the other books in the series to complete the set. I believe she would enjoy it more than me and I loved it. I give it five plus stars. 

I received this book from the publisher, but was not required to write a review. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment