Thursday, January 3, 2019

Review: Code of Valor by Lynette Eason

Code of Valor (Blue Justice #3)
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Blurb: 

What Detective Brady St. John really needs is a relaxing vacation. Unfortunately, just as the sun is setting on his second day at a friend's cabin on Lake Henley, he hears a scream and races to rescue a woman from her would-be killer. When the killer escapes only to return to finish the job, Brady vows to utilize all of his many resources to keep her safe--and catch those who would see her dead.

Financial crimes investigator Emily Chastain doesn't trust many people. And even though she let the detective who saved her life in on a few pertinent facts about why she was being attacked, there are some things you just don't share with a stranger. Little does she suspect that the secret she is keeping just might get them both killed.

Bestselling and award-winning author Lynette Eason sends readers on a race for the truth in this heart-stopping story of risk, regret, and redemption



My Review:

Code of Valor is a fabulous addition to Lynette Eason's Blue Justice series. This installment is my favorite of the series. Brady and Emily's story is full of action, adventure, mystery and suspense. I could not the book down and had it read in one day.

I give Code of Valor four and a half stars. I recommend this book, as well as, the rest of the Blue Justice series for those who love to read mystery and suspense.

I received this book from the publisher. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment