Friday, January 18, 2019

Review: Under the Midnight Sun by Tracie Peterson


My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Blurb:

Tayler Hale is ahead of her time as one of the first women naturalists. She has always loved adventure and the great outdoors, and her remote job location also helps keep her away from the clutches of the man to whom she once made a foolish promise. It seems she must keep running, however, and in secret, her boss from Yellowstone arranges for a new job . . . in Alaska.

The popular Curry Hotel continues to thrive in 1929 as more visitors come to Alaska and venture into the massive national park surrounding Denali. Recent graduate Thomas Smith has returned to the hotel and the people he considers family. But when a woman naturalist comes to fill the open position and he must work with her, everything becomes complicated. 

The summer brings unexpected guests and trouble to Curry. With his reputation at stake, will Thomas be able to protect Tayler from the danger that follows?




My Review: 


Under the Midnight Sun is the third installment from the Tracie Peterson’s series, The Heart of Alaska. I enjoyed this book and I believe it is my favorite from the series. I just loved Tayler’s story. The adventure she goes on was fun and interesting. I liked the historical details of Denali, Alaska.

I am giving Under the Midnight Sun four and a half stars and I recommend it for readers who love clean historicals.

I received this book from the publisher. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment