Sunday, June 7, 2020

Review: At Love's Command by Karen Witemeyer

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb: 


Ex-cavalry officer Matthew Hanger leads a band of mercenaries who defend the innocent, but when a rustler's bullet leaves one of them at death's door, they seek out help from Dr. Josephine Burkett. When Josephine's brother is abducted and she is caught in the crossfire, Matthew may have to sacrifice everything--even his team--to save her.




My Review: 


I love, love, love Karen Witemeyer’s books and At Love's Command does not disappoint. This first installment to her Hanger’s Horsemen may be up to the top of my favorite I have read by her. Matthew and Josephine were so entertaining together. I had myself giggling reading some of their scenes. I enjoyed getting to know them and spending a few quick hours with them.


I am giving At Love's Command a very well deserved five plus stars. I can not wait to continue the Hanger’s Horsemen. I highly recommend this one for who enjoy fun and inspirational historical romance.


I received this book by the publisher, but was not required to write a review. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment