Thursday, December 17, 2020

Review: Miss PattyCake's Christmas Bundle



Miss PattyCake’s Christmas Bundle is a wonderful bundle for little ones. It includes a Preschool Playtime Adventure DVD, Preschool Learning Fun Coloring and Activity Book, and Let’s Decorate the Tree book. Even though this is specifically for preschoolers my nine year old enjoyed it, as well. We had fun working in the activity book together. The DVD is full of music that tells the story of Jesus and Christmas. I love how Miss PattyCake incorporates decorating of the Christmas tree and how it relates to God. I loved it! It would be a perfect gift to give to families with children who are three to six years old. 

Many thanks to Miss PattyCake for providing this product/product information for review.  Opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation.  I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post.

No comments:

Post a Comment