Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Review: Mafiosa Princess by Liza Malloy


Mafiosa Princess by Liza Malloy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb: 

Two men love her. But only one truly knows her.
College Junior Giada Conti wants nothing more than to pursue a normal life fueled by her own choices. Unfortunately, she doesn’t realize her father’s business isn’t completely lawful, or how that fact will completely dictate her future. Pre-law student Adrian Patras is certain Giada is the perfect woman for him, until he meets her family and grasps the extent of his girlfriend’s naivete. As Adrian finds himself unwillingly pulled into the family business, Giada grows frustrated with his insinuations about her father. Meanwhile, Giada’s ex, the notorious Luca Marino, pops back into her life with his own criminal agenda that includes winning her back.
Mafiosa Princess is the captivating first book in the steamy mafia romance series that you won’t want to put down.



My Review: 

Mafiosa Princess is the first book I have had the pleasure reading by Liza Malloy. It definitely will not be the last. I adored reading Giada and Adrian’s story. I loved their chemistry together so much. There were a few twists and turns that I did not see coming and would not have predicted. This made me intrigued and had to keep reading to see what would happen next. I enjoyed learning more about the Italian culture and family.

I am giving Mafiosa Princess a very well deserved five plus. I highly recommend it for readers who enjoy reading wonderfully written romantic fiction. I can not wait to read future works by Liza Malloy in the near future. This one should not be missed it. I loved it!

I received a digital copy of Mafiosa Princess from the author, but was not required to write a positive review. This review is one hundred percent my own honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment