Thursday, December 26, 2019

Review: The Major's Daughter by Regina Jennings

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb

Caroline Adams returns to Indian Territory craving adventure after tiring of society life. When she comes across swaggering outlaw Frisco Smith, his dreams to obtain a piece of property on the Unassigned Lands are very persuasive. When the gun sounds, they find themselves battling over a claim--and both dig in their heels.



My Review: 

If readers have not read books by Regina Jennings, do not know what they are missing. The Major's Daughter is one example. This third installment from her series, Fort Reno, is yet another exciting read by her. I loved this story. Frisco and Caroline were quite the entertaining characters that made this book. They were so much fun. 

I am giving The Major’s Daughter five plus stars. I highly recommend this book, as well as, the other books from Fort Reno series. 

I received this book from the author, but was not required to write a review. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment