Saturday, February 6, 2021

Review: Network of Deceit by Tom Threadgill


My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb: 

Amara Alvarez's first case as a homicide detective drags her into the murky world of computer hackers. When she finds herself under attack by cybercriminals, she has no choice but to use unconventional methods to expose the truth and find a killer.


My Review: 

Network of Deceit is the second installment from the Amara Alvarez series by Tom Threadgill. I had the pleasure of reading the first book, Collision of Lies, and had been eagerly waiting for this one to release. I was definitely not disappointed. It was so very good. It was great catching up with Amara. She once again gets involved with suspense filled mystery and non stop action. I was hooked from page one. With the twists and turns, there was no way of predicting of how it was going to end.

Network of Deceit is getting a very well deserved five plus stars from me. I am hoping that there will be more books releasing from the Amara Alvarez series in the near future. Tom Threadgill has earned himself a new fan.

I received Network of Deceit from the publisher. This review is one hundred percent my own honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment