Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Review: Deadly Intentions by Lisa Harris

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb: 

Research scientist Caitlyn Lindsey is convinced that someone is taking out her team one by one. First, a friend and research partner was killed in a home invasion. Three months ago, her boss died in a suspicious car accident. Four days ago, another partner supposedly committed suicide. And now Caitlyn herself has miraculously survived a hit-and-run. Afraid for her life with nowhere to turn, she reaches out to one of the victim's husbands, Detective Josh Solomon.

Though initially skeptical about Caitlyn's theory, Josh soon realizes that the attack that took his wife's life was anything but random. Now the two of them must discover the truth about who is after Caitlyn's team--and what their end game is--before it's too late.
In this nail-biting thriller, award-winning author Lisa Harris will have you believing that there's no such thing as random.



My Review: 

I was in the middle of doing my chores and wanted to take a break. So, I decided to read a chapter of Lisa Harris’ new release, Deadly Intentions. Well, my break lasted a little bit longer, as I did not get back up until I read the very last page of this book. What a fabulous read! I could not put it down.

Deadly Intentions is by far my favorite that I have read by this author. I am giving it a well deserved five plus stars. It is so very good. I highly recommend it.

I received this book from the publisher. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment