Friday, August 2, 2019

Review: The Healing Jar by Wanda E Brunstetter

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb: 

What if you have waited to find love only to be rejected when it finally comes?
 
Lenore Lapp is an Amish schoolteacher in her late twenties still living at home with her parents and grandparents. She thought love had passed her by until she meets Jesse Smucker, a widower with a baby daughter. She quickly falls in love with them both and accepts Jesse’s proposal of marriage, but Jesse breaks off their engagement when he realizes he can’t marry only for convenience.
 
Resigned to living single, Lenore throws herself into caring for her elders. While working in her grandmother’s garden, she digs up an old jar. Will Lenore find healing for her broken heart and solve long-buried family secrets by reading the note contained inside?



My Review: 

The Healing Jar is the third installment from Wanda Brunstetter's The Prayer Jar series. I have loved the other books in this series and this one does not disappoint. I believe this one is my favorite of the series. It is fun to catch up with the primary characters from the previous books. I enjoyed Lenore and Jesse's story and getting to know them.

I give The Healing Jar five plus stars. I am so sad to see the end of this series. I highly recommend this book and recommend readers to read the prior installments of the series before reading this one.

I received this book from the publisher. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment