Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Review: A Time to Heal by Diana Lesire Brandmeyer

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb: 

Lori Peterson moved to Silverton to be closer to her friends, but it’s not the dream life she pictured. With no husband or fiancé, she’s fast becoming the odd one out. When a new photographer in town piques her interest, his affection dredges up her tragic teenage wounds.

Trey Reeves never planned on marriage despite the push from his family. So how did this amateur photographer snag his heart? But her unwillingness to talk about her past has him at odds with his heart. He won’t build a relationship on a foundation of sand.

To accept his love she must first heal her scars and to do that she must return home. 




My Review: 

A Time to Heal is the fourth installment from Diana Lesire Brandmeyer's Time for Love series. I thought this sweet Christian romance was pretty good. It is a beautiful story of faith, hope and redemption.

I am giving A Time to Heal five plus stars. I would love and hope to read the first three of the books from Time for Love series in the near future. I highly recommend this quick read for readers who enjoy well written and clean romances.

I received this book from the author, but was not required to write a review. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment