Thursday, December 13, 2018

Review: Ellie Claire's 365-Day Devotional Journals

I was so excited to have the opportunity to review three of Ellie Claire's 365-Day Devotional Journals 


Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus
Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus 
by Ellie Claire

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb:

When life gets busy, it’s easy to forget to spend time with God. This 365-day devotional journal offers encouraging meditations to help you spend a few moments turning your eyes on Jesus before your hectic day begins. After short devotions and Scripture for each day of the year, you will also find light journaling lines and ample space to record your thoughts, hopes, and prayers—just what you need to start each and every day with the reminder that God is always by your side. 

My Review:

Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus has a beautiful designs of flowers on the cover. It includes an closure band and a ribbon bookmark. Each day has a different title, inspiring message, 2-3 paragraphs to read, and a reference to a Bible verse. This is followed by fourteen spacious lines for writing down thoughts. The size is seven inches by eight and three quarter inches. I plan to give this one to a dear friend for Christmas.

Five plus stars.

I received this devotional from the publisher. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.




The Earth is the Lord's, and Everything In It: 365 Day Devotional Journal The Earth is the Lord's, 
and Everything In It: 
365 Day Devotional Journal 
by Ellie Claire

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb:

From the small whisper of a snowflake to the large circumference of a baobab tree, all of nature is the creative expression of God. When we embrace His creative nature by taking the time to stop, notice, and connect, our hearts are encouraged and souls refreshed. Respond to the devotions, add your own creative writing, or keep track of prayers on the journaling lines.

My Review:

The Earth is the Lord's, and Everything In It has my favorite cover of the three with the colorful and beautiful peacocks. It includes an closure band and a ribbon bookmark. Each day is accompanied with a title, Bible passage, 2-3 paragraphs to read, and a short prayer. This is followed by nine spacious lines for writing down thoughts. The size is seven inches by eight and three quarter inches. I plan to gift this one, as well, to a family member.

Five plus stars.

I received this devotional from the publisher. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.




Peace Begins with Me Journal: A 365-Day Devotional JournalPeace Begins with Me Journal: 
A 365-Day Devotional Journal 
by Ellie Claire

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb: 

We pray for peace. We beg for it from others. We make speeches about it. But in the end, the only peace most of us can control is that little portion we display for the world to see. If we are at peace, the chaos around us seems to calm down. Our peace affects others. And the Giver of peace awaits to give us the gift that can change our world. It begins with a prayer. It begins with me.

FEATURES
• Archive quality, non-bleed paper
• Acid-free paper and ink
• Daily devotional with lightly ruled space for responses, lists, or journaling
• Full-color interior design
• Presentation page for personalization
• Lay-flat binding
• Foil, ribbon
• Closure ban


My Review: 

Peace Begins with Me has a simple, but beautiful blue cover, with the title embossed in Gold. It includes an closure band and ribbon bookmark. Each day has a title, Bible passage, 2-3 paragraphs to read and a prayer. This is followed by thirteen spacious lines for writing. The size is seven inches by eight and three quarter inches. This is my favorite journal and I plan to use it for myself at the beginning of the year. I look forward to finding daily peace, hope and inspiration throughout the year of 2019.

Five plus stars.

I received this devotional from the publisher. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.



I highly recommend these inspiring 365- Day Devotional Journals. They would make perfect gifts which I have already stated above that I plan to do so this Christmas season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment