Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Review: Lone Star Christmas Witness by Margaret Daley

Lone Star Christmas Witness (Lone Star Justice #5)
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb:

With a killer at large, Texas Ranger Taylor Blackburn must safeguard little Ben Markham--the sole survivor of a mass shooting. But allowing Ben and his beautiful aunt, Sierra Walker, into his life is riskier than Taylor imagined. While he can distract Ben with Christmas planning, Taylor can't ignore how Sierra makes him feel. The only thing harder than protecting them is guarding his own heart...



My Review: 

Lone Star Christmas Witness is a yet another fabulous addition to Margaret Daley's series, Lone Star Justice. This fifth installment involves action and suspense for Sierra, Taylor and Ben. I loved the chemistry between Sierra and Taylor and how much they want to protect Ben. I was captivated with this story start and finish. I just could not put it down.

I thought Lone Star Christmas Witness a great read and I give it five plus stars. I loved this quick read!

I received this book from the author, but was not required to write a review. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment