Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Review: A Season of Grace by Lauraine Snelling

A Season of Grace (Under Northern Skies #3)


My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Blurb: 

In 1910 Minnesota, Nilda Carlson's dreams are coming true. Though her first few months in America were difficult, her life now resembles the images that filled her daydreams in Norway. She and her younger brother Ivar live in their own house, just a short distance from her older brother and his family. Together they work the farm and fell trees for lumber. They plan to grow a dairy herd, weave rugs out of their own wool, and make skis to sell. Everything is going right.
The only thing missing from Nilda's life is love. But though she has two suitors--a quiet schoolteacher and a handsome lumberjack--Nilda feels hesitant. A terrifying experience in Norway has made her cautious where men are concerned. When she thinks she sees the man in question, all her fears come flooding back. Is it possible the danger has followed her across the Atlantic? If Dreng Nygaard is truly in Minnesota, all of her dreams for the future could come crashing down around her.



My Review: 

A Season of Grace is book three from Lauraine Snelling's Under the Northern Skies series. This one is my favorite of the series so far. I enjoyed being taken back in time to 1910 Minnesota and she how the immigrants of Norway were living then. I just loved Nilda and admired her strength and courage. I was rooting for her until the end.

I give A Season of Grace four stars. I am looking to the next book in the series.

I received this book from the publisher, but was not required to write a review. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment