Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Review: Searching for You by Jody Hedlund

Searching for You (Orphan Train, #3)


My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb: 

Despite years on the run, Sophie Neumann is determined to care for two young children. She won't abandon them the way she thinks her older sisters abandoned her. But times are growing desperate, and when she falls in with the wrong crowd and witnesses a crime, she realizes fleeing 1850s New York is her only option.

Disappearing with her two young charges into a group of orphans heading west by train, Sophie hopes to find safety and a happy life. When the train stops in Illinois for the first placement of orphans, Sophie faces the most difficult choice of her life.

Reinhold Weiss has finally purchased his own small farm. With mounting debts, a harvest to bring in, and past scars that haunt him, he's in no position to give his heart away . . . but can he say no when his long-lost friend shows up on a nearby train pleading for his help?




My Review:

Searching for You is the third installment from Jody Hedlund's Orphan Train series. This is by far my favorite in the series, as well as, within my top three written by her. I absolutely love Sophie and Reinhold. The romance is so sweet.

Searching for You is a perfect conclusion to the Orphan Train series. It give me yet another reason why I highly recommend Jody's books. I would give this one 100 stars if I could.


Highly, highly recommend for readers who love beautifully well written and clean historical romance.

I received this book from the publisher. This review is 100% my own honest opinion. 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment